Monday, March 9, 2015

1/26/15

1/26/15
This week we were stoned by a little girl ;P hahaahaha it was pretty funny actually we were leaving the house of one of our recent converts and her granddaughter (she is 3) started walking towards us looking all mad. I was like what is going to happen and then she got down and picked up rocks and started throwing them at us hahahaha it was pretty funny.  I turned to my companion and I said “Now we are real missionaries! People are trying to stone us ;P  So officially I can say when I see the olden prophets that we too were stoned by the people ahahahahahhahahaha :)
We had a division with the assistants on Wednesday but what happened was elder Stakebake got sick so I stayed in the house with him all day....not fun! I don’t know what I am going to do without a companion!! He was asleep and I just walked circles around the house. I didn’t know what to do and I didn’t have anyone to talk to! That was strange!
This is the last week of my companion!!!!!!! AHHHHHH He is actually doing really good and he is a great example of how I want to finish my mission! Working hard until the end!!
I think that is about all this week! Our investigators went to church and the atheist continues to progress :) that is one of the best things that I have seen on the mission! 
Ohh yeah I talked to a guy from Congo the other day! He didn’t speak Portuguese so I did a contact in English...........it was super bad! I have a rough time with English now....who knows if in May, when we skype,  I  just look at you guys without being able to communicate ;P just kidding mom ;P 
I love you all :)

Elder Pachner

No comments:

Post a Comment