Sunday, January 25, 2015

12/22/14

12/22/14
Natal

Christmas bells are ringing!! I can’t wait to talk to you guys!! So I can talk only on Christmas day!!!! I will be calling at around 3 o´clock MY TIME but I mean other than that everything seems to be good!!!


Everything is going really well with me! My companion and I are working really hard here :) He is also a zone leader!  I am having a great time here! We always have a bunch of adventures! This week we passed through a trail on the jungle!! It was pretty fun!! I mean I was scared to death that a scorpion would stink my legs but all went well :P 
I did something new! I started teaching an atheist! That was different! Elder Miranda had passed by her house before and gave her a Book of Mormon and told her to read alma 5. Then he thought that would be the end of it...but she called him and asked to come to church! Now she is our investigator! What is funny is that she doesn’t believe in God...but she keeps our invites...the things we challenge her to do like read the Book of Mormon and pray....I don’t remember the right would for that in English but it is chapter 11 in PMG. Anyways, it’s because there a like a bunch of people that we teach who believe in God who don’t do any of those things and she ´´doesn’t´´ believe and still does what we ask! Will power! She is really cool and we asked her to read Alma 22 which talks about how King Lamoni came to the knowledge of God. It was a really cool lesson and she is awesome!


We are having a bunch of fun teaching this one family! They are really cool the only problem is that they need to get married!!! But anyways it is really cool to be with their family because the mom has cancer but the cool thing is how happy their family is! They don’t focus on the bad stuff they only laugh with one another! This week we are going to talk about the sealing.
I know that this church is true! I know that Jesus Christ in our savior and redeemer. I know that he restored his church through the prophet Joseph Smith! I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of God today! I know and love the fact that the Lord is so merciful with us to allow us all the chances to hear the gospel. God loves all of his children and just as you love me, God would never do anything to hurt his children. I know this to be true because I ASKED because I know that God gives to all men who seek after him. I love you all! I am so grateful for the temples and the convents we made when we were sealed for time and all eternity!
Love, Elder Pachner

Isaiah 55: 8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment