Saturday, July 11, 2015

What’s UP?!?!?!?!




My week this week has been a really good week :P hahahaha I proctored the English test this week and I realized that maybe I am going to need to take the English test before I go home :P

This week sounds like it was the week of prayer at our house and so I wanted share an experience that I had as well. We have been preparing to teach some of the recent converts about the importance of the family. I was studying the Liahona from this past conference...you know they talked a lot about the family!!!  We used the Proclamation to the World! It was a really good study and as I was praying in the end I just thanked Heavenly Father for the privilege that I have to be sealed to you guys. You are so very special to me and I am so thank full that you guys are my family forever! I think it was the first time I have shed some tears in a long time but it was the good type :) I am just grateful for the temples and the power of the priesthood.

This week was a little crazy!!! I had to buy more that 90 bus tickets for the transfer!!  We have been preparing for the audit and I am just kind of anxious to get my new computer!!!! 

As to the work in the field, all is going well :) We are working with more less actives here. We have been working with this one family for awhile and last week the mother came again to the church! That means out of 3 weeks she has been 2!! It is all going good :) It is like a whole extended family that we are trying to get them to come back and everyone promised to com this week so we will see how it goes tomorrow :)

This week we had a really cool experience. We were able to give a blessing to a cousin of one of the people we are teaching. She is pregnant and had a stroke.  She asked us to go to the hospital and give her a blessing. We got there after visiting hours by like 4 min but they still let us in. She was still in the ICU but we were able to shut the curtains around her bed and give her a blessing. I was thinking in my head....this is really super important....I have never given anyone a blessing in this type of situation and I started to pray in my head that we would be able to be inspired and give her the blessing that she would need. It was a very sweet experience and the blessing was one full of spirit and hope. I know that the priesthood is real and that it is the way that God blesses all of his children. I know that prayer is real and like you guys I know that God cares about even the seemingly inconsequential things in our lives! I love you all and am so glad that you guys are part of my life and that God allowed me to be born into our family!


Love, Elder Pachner II

No comments:

Post a Comment